PROFESSIONAL DRY CLEANING
Your Appearance Is Our Success
At Village Cleaners, we don’t look good unless you look great!
Professional dry cleaning is what we do. We’ve been exceeding the expectations of our customers since 1991. Expertly making the styles you wear, look sharp on you. We make you look professional, polished and beautiful. All at a competitive price.
You can trust your best garments to us.
When you bring your clothing, suits, coats or dresses into Village Cleaners for dry-cleaning, we’ll log them in, tag them and then begin our professional procedure to make you look great.
- It starts with inspecting each garment for stains, damage and unique construction. If we find anything that you should be concerned about, we’ll consult with you and discuss the options.
- Then each garment is treated to remove soiling, body sweat or unusual stains.
- It is then placed into our environmentally safe dry cleaning system and dry cleaned with a process that insures no shrinkage or color loss.
- Once the dry cleaning process is complete, we again inspect each garment a second time, remove any lint or loose threads and check for missing buttons.
- Then your garment is sent it to be pressed, to your specifications, in our special steam treatment process that removes wrinkles and leaves your garments looking like new.
- The finished product are garments that look the way you want them to look.
Your appearance truly IS our success, because if you don’t look good, we don’t look good.
Have you ever wondered what dry cleaning is?
After all, how do you “dry” clean fabrics?
To start, dry cleaning isn’t dry! Dry cleaning is a cleaning process for cleaning clothing and textiles using a chemical solvent, instead of water. Dry cleaning is used to clean fabrics that should not be wet cleaned due to its construction and the fabric content. Wet cleaning will cause shrinkage, color loss, loss in sheen and luster.
Unlike what its name implies, dry cleaning is not a ‘dry’ process. Clothes are soaked in a solvent other than water. At Village Cleaners, we use solvents that are environmentally safe and recyclable. Now you know. It’s not wet at all. It’s just safer for your fine garments and the planet.
Call Village Cleaners Today
History Of The Process. Thomas L. Jennings was granted a United States patent for his invention of a dry cleaning process called “dry scouring,” which was the precursor to dry cleaning. Modern dry cleaning’s use of non-water-based solvents was reported as early as 1855. The pVillage Cleaners is the perfect place to take all your dry cleaning needs. Their dry cleaning professionals will treat your clothing with expert care and use the latest eco-friendly dry cleaning processes available. They have been dry cleaning area residents fine clothing and household items since 1991. Dry cleaning is their business and they’re the best dry cleaning choice in southern Wake county. Take your dry cleaning to Village Cleaners, the dry cleaning experts.
Site Design By: JH Smith (919) 434-8783 – Copyright 2011 – 2017