ORIENTAL & AREA RUG CLEANING
Maintaining A Beautifully Accented Floor
Cleaning your area rugs not only makes them look like the day you bought them, but it also extends their life. Village Cleaners professionally cleans your area rugs whether it is an oriental heirloom in the living room or the braided rug in the den. We’ll do it right for you.
Your rugs are cleaned by certified technicians and our step by step procedure ensures that your rug is identified and cleaned based on its unique characteristics.
The Village Cleaners Oriental Rug Cleaning Process
1) First, we inspect your rug to check for fiber content, wear patterns, any needed repairs and pet stains or odors. Through this process, we determine the most effective cleaning method for your unique rug.
2) All dry soil is removed by working on both sides of the carpet. An average 9×12 area rug can hold up to 87 pounds of dry soil before looking dirty!
3) We then use water and detergents approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute to gently clean your rug, paying special attention to problem areas caused by wear, stains or pets.
4) Our experts use only clean water to thoroughly rinse the rug on both the front and back to ensure complete removal of soils and detergent.
5) Then specifically designed extraction equipment is used to draw all the moisture from the rug thereby eliminating any mildew, rot or dye migration.
6) When the cleaning is complete, we inspect and add the finishing touches. The finishing touches include grooming to set the nap in the direction it was originally knotted and to separately clean and comb any fringe.
We can clean any size area rug from 3×5 to 12×15 and any rug type including:
Oriental, Wool, Sisal, Dhurrie, Braided, Needlepoint or Hook.
Oriental Rug Cleaning At It’s Finest
We’ll make your rug look better and last longer.
Website Design By: J.H. Smith ♦ (919) 434-8783 ♦ Copyright 2011 – 2017